Salary: £25,419 - £29,174 Including market Supplement to G6
Location: Shute End/Home Working
Working Pattern: Full Time
Hours: 37 hours per week.
DBS Check: No
Closing Date: 15/05/2022 at 23:00
Job title – Benefits Assessor
Salary £22,571 - £24,920 Grade 5,
(Plus Market Supplement to G6 £25,419 - £29,174)
Wokingham Borough Council is seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Benefits Assessor to help deliver an efficient service to its residents.
The role will entail but not be limited to:
Providing accurate, timely processing of Housing Benefit & Council Tax Reduction claims, whilst maintaining high standards of customer care.
To apply for this role, you should have the following:
- Knowledge of Benefits Assessments and Council Tax Reduction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Target driven to deliver a consistently high level of customer service.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Good level of IT and analytical skills
- Be a fast learner (training will be provided within this role)
Closing date 15 May 2022, 11.00pm
For further information about the role please contact Kate Haynes (Benefit Manager) via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.